Our company was founded in 2007, and acts as a public agent of Chinese and foreign ships calling Beibu Gulf ports of China and freight forwarding. We have built up good cooperative relationship with many ship and cargo owners at home and abroad, providing one-stop service to general/bulk ships, container ships, chemical ships and tankers. We specialize in agency of Goodhope Cape bulk ships, VLCC, ULCC, and large-sized ocean-going salvage tugs etc, bulk/general cargoes, cargoes of super dimension/weight and containers in coastal in China,earning a popular good reputation.
Basing on the tenet of “H&H,YOUR CALLING-PORT OFFICE”, we provide a whole solution for ship and cargo services at port on clients’ side, safeguarding clients’ benefit through sound marketing, operation and information.While forging our service fame,we will do our best to provide timing and profitable service to clients.
Holding the business objective of “better process, better service”, we will make good use of our rich resources, set up win-win relationship with you, strive to create biggest value for you, and we are sincerely willing to help you to succeed.
1. attending to the joint inspection for the vessles;
2. producing the documents,acting for the signing of B/L,of carriage contract and of the dispatch and demurrage agreements; enjoying the priority in the arrangement of berth for the vessels;
3. cheching the bill of port disbursement;collecting the prepayment;
4. carrying out the inward and outward formalites for the ships,attending to the arrangement of pilotage,berth,bunkers,stores,fresh water,provisions supply,maintenance and repairs of ships etc;
5. attending to the customs declaration formalities for inward and outward shipments and transshipment;arrangingfor the loading and discharging,tallying,measuring,fumigating,cargo surveillance,and inspection of the cargo crew members;
6. attending to protection agency,chartering and brokering of the vessets
7. vanvassing and organizing the cargoes;booking space;arranging for maritime salvage and attending marine casualties;
8. attending to the agency for shipbuilding and delivery / redelivery of the ship after repairing;